No Skill4Ltu Crew Sounds?

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

I wanted to try some of the Crew Sounds in the mod, since I'm a fan of Skill4Ltu I wanted to try his crew sounds. I changed the ingame sounds from Commander to Standard and back to Commander and neither one sounded like Skill. I did notice in the mod setup, that you could sample sounds from Claus, Deadpool, Minions but none from the Streamers that I recognized. Am I not doing something right during the setup?

EDIT: I forgot to mention this is on the EU Server

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Drav3n76
  • Administrator

Also noticed something not related, but I'm curious, you are the NA region player, but you are installing Region changer (Multiclient) for EU region, on EU client which makes no sense, so if it's the case, you don't really need to install Region Changer.

Yeah, normally I play on NA Server due to living in the states. I thought I had to install the Region Changer (Multiclient) from the modpack along with Game Instance on the WGC Launcher. If I don't need the Region Changer (Multiclient) I'll just uninstall that part from the modpack. Really appreciate the advice, thank you. 

Wanted to give a quck update, after going to a vanilla form of WoT, the Skill4Ltu sounds do infact work even with the Gun Mod Sounds. I simply didn't recognize Skills voice due to the way it was recorded which I'm guessing was how WoT recorded them. Sounds like he is talking through a military radio. Want to say Thank you again to Aslain for doing a surperb job on his modpack and the help he offeres through his forum. Keep up the good work. 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Drav3n76 said:

Wanted to give a quck update, after going to a vanilla form of WoT, the Skill4Ltu sounds do infact work even with the Gun Mod Sounds. I simply didn't recognize Skills voice due to the way it was recorded which I'm guessing was how WoT recorded them. Sounds like he is talking through a military radio. Want to say Thank you again to Aslain for doing a surperb job on his modpack and the help he offeres through his forum. Keep up the good work. 

This mod with Skill4Ltu voices is for the players who didn't have this sound unlocked. If you already have it in vanilla, then indeed, no point to install it 🙂