Score Timer Critical Error Bug

I get a critical error doing the following:

1. Play a match
  2. Die in the match
  3. Do not leave the match in the game
  4. Alt tab to another window while the match continues
  5. Stay on the other window until the match ends
  6. When the match ends the game throws a critical error and you have to terminate

Troubleshooting, I uninstalled all mods and there was no issue.  I reinstalled the mods then started uninstalling one mod at a time (reinstalling each one if I still had the issue).  With all other mods I usually use installed, uninstalling Score Timer fixes the issue.  Reinstalling Score Timer causes the issue to come back.

I have WG Check, python, .crash files, and Event Viewer logs if any of that will help.

Here is a sample crash python and WG Check from a few days ago when I first tried isolating it.

WorldOfWarships64-2023-04-30_09-03-28.crash WoWS_report.gch python.log

Event Viewer:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
 and APPID 
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
 to the user DESKTOP-GUPJEP5\jrf SID (S-1-5-21-2709228858-3390426775-2086109372-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.