Random Crash-Freeze at End of Game

Anyone else experiencing a game crash where the game freezes at the very end, just after the "Victory" or "Defeat" banner?   I then have to manually close the game and restart.  I checked game integrity but that didn't resolve the issue.  Seems to happen randomly so playing in safe mode isn't a good indicator of whether this glitch is caused by a mod. 

More info regarding this issue that happened again a few minutes ago.  I'm attaching screenshots.  One shows the moment the game froze at ending.  Note the damage-done panel is missing all data, and the performance summary is all zeroes.  But, by using Replay Manager, I was able to take a screenshot of the actual results of that game.  Strange.Inkedshot_012.thumb.jpg.bf594de17806afc26b0b2ac845468c37.jpg

Inkedshot_014.jpg

Here's the python log for that time period when the crash occurred.  I renamed it pathon02.log and started a new python log but I've only played the Mars event mode since the new log started.  One more piece of info, I've played quite a few Mars games and have had no crashes in that game mode.

python02.log

• Administrator

Have you played with mods in the cosmic event? If you do I suggest not to, this may lead to crashes and whatnots.

Additionaly to errors from xvm, I spotted errors from Info Panel Oldskool, try without this mod.