Any information about hangar mods ?

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Multiple hangar mods doesn't work since the 1.21. 
Did WG made something that prevent hangar modding ? I try to reach out goofy67 (HangMan creator) to ask him if there is an update planed and how hangar mods work in general because I would like to make my own hangar (but I have no knowledge).
I already made an addon for HangMan but, it seem like it doesn't work in the last version.

Does anyone have any information about the mod statue? or if WG prevent player to mod the hangar 😕

also thx Aslain for the mod pack, I use it from his first upload 🙂 

• Administrator
  • Solution

Do you mean that some mods in my current modpack are not working, or are you referring to garage mods in general for WoT 1.21? Currently, only two mods are missing: Hangman, which will not be updated or fixed according to Goofy. He is waiting for another major game update and hoping that WG will revert the changes that caused Hangman to stop working. Additionally, the customization garage and Miku v1 mods are also not working. However, everything else that was included in the modpack for version 1.20.1.1 is working fine.