Yazom 66% and Classic cam

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Hello,

You were able to use these two mods together and it worked fine. With the recent update it seems like Yazom overrides Classic cam settings. The first screenshot is from old patch with Yazom 66% + Classic cam. The second screenshot is new patch with only Yazom 66% and the third screenshot is both Yazom 66% and Classic cam activated. As you can see Classic cam does no longer work with Yazom 66%

shot-23.05.27_15.27.42-0253.jpg

shot-23.06.22_17.27.30-0385.jpg

shot-23.06.22_17.29.45-0164.jpg

Edited by SriverFX
  • Administrator

I didn't change Yazoom at all, it's the same mod as before, so maybe you have talk to the dev of Classic Camera about this issue.

Attach logs because I have no clue if you are reporting new problem from 12.5.0 or something old or what modpack version you are installing. Make sure you are using the latets modpack, I don't troubleshoot problems from old modpacks.

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

I didn't change Yazoom at all, it's the same mod as before, so maybe you have talk to the dev of Classic Camera about this issue.

Attach logs because I have no clue if you are reporting new problem from 12.5.0 or something old or what modpack version you are installing. Make sure you are using the latets modpack, I don't troubleshoot problems from old modpacks.

Hey Aslains,
-I am using the latest mod pack.

-Yazom 66% and Classic Cam did work in the previous patches together installed with the old modpacks. The first screenshot for example is taken just 1 week ago in the 12.4. patch
-Either Yazom 66% or Classic Cam is the troublemaker right now. If you say you didn't change anything with Yazom then it has to be classic cam.

Edited by SriverFX