Dead White Tanks not working

Go to solution Solved by Yobtar,

• Solution
17 hours ago, Aslain said:

Maybe you got this mod files corrupted durring download, like another person reported couple days ago. Delete all files in World_of_Tanks_NA\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ and reinstll the modpack.

willing to bet this fixed it, will respond if it didnt. THANKS!!

Doubtful as any such issue with the intervening infrastructure would effect all downloads, not one specific file *unless* there is some additional caching going on somewhere for this specific file that we are not aware of.   The fact that another person is experiencing the same problem with exactly the same file points to a more systemic source -- but I have to admit it is bizarre.   

Last bit of evidence -- I can easily download the file via a direct URL **BUT** the HTTP download stalls for just a second, then successfully resumes.  This stall can only occur when the server does not respond within the timeframe that the client expects.   I suspect that the download plugin is not handling this stall correctly and errors.   So even if there is something going on with the network (like packet loss) standard HTTP server/client communications are quite robust and rarely error out so quickly.  Again, this points back to the download plugin not handling a download stall correctly.   Not that I can fix it, just the evidence pointing that way is overwhelming.