unablE TO play projekt hyperion

Go to solution Solved by _Dracarys,

• Solution
8 hours ago, Aslain said:

Before attending the event, have you checked if you might have tanks filtered on the carousel? Try unfiltering them 😉

Also, please attach logs and screenshots of the issue. You can find more information in my signature.

actually this bug was caused by the minimalistic garage that turned the garage into black, hiding all other elements. 🙂

Hey, just letting You know this issue can also be caused by Battle Hits mod, since it can replace hangar apparently by default. In that case You just have to go into options of that mod and un-check "Replace Hangar" and Hyperion tanks will show up again, so there's no need to uninstall/reinstall that mod.

It took me a while to check this, as I was looking at Minimalistic Garage mod first too, but that method did not work for me. As such, letting ya know in case someone else has this issue.

Edited by UltraEgo
  • Upvote 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, UltraEgo said:

Hey, just letting You know this issue can also be caused by Battle Hits mod, since it can replace hangar apparently by default. In that case You just have to go into options of that mod and un-check "Replace Hangar" and Hyperion tanks will show up again, so there's no need to uninstall/reinstall that mod.

It took me a while to check this, as I was looking at Minimalistic Garage mod first too, but that method did not work for me. As such, letting ya know in case someone else has this issue.

Confirmed, passed on to the author and he said it's typical when the event garage is linked to the main garage, and quick fix is as you said to uncheck the option that replaces the garage.

22 hours ago, UltraEgo said:

Omg I had no idea this could be the problem and it works now! Thanks a lot