Contuors

The last time this happened I had to completely uninstall Aslains and reinstall. I believe that when I do the updates it doesn't fully uninstall the logs possibly.  Anyway Thanks for the support

Contour.png

Currently I have Contrabass installed and as you can see in the screenshot it isn't working.

• Administrator

Looks like icons have not been installed. Make sure you are installing as admin, it's worth to clear DL_cache folder and reinstall the modpack just in case, also check anti-virus, maybe it blocked something.

As for logs and all, see my signature link with info, it's under my every post, hard to miss it.

Just thought I'd let you know how I fixed my issue. I uninstalled Aslains then uninstalled WOT reinstalled WOT then reinstalled Aslains. Now everything is working right. My thought is that some part of one or the other was not meshing right with the other . This has happened for the last three updates that War gaming has released and then the Aslains update thereafter. Thanks for your help. Have a great day.