Elite levels are hidden

Hi,

Elite Levels not showing properly while in game.

The only way to show them is by holding down the TAB key to pop up the Score Board.

I would love them to show up in the side player panels. (alongside Champi's player HP bars)

I might have checked/unchecked some boxes that may cause them to be hidden.

Not using any other mods/modpacks except for Aslain's latest version of the modpack.

Using anonymizer.

Thank you 🙂

https://imgur.com/a/2uGavgv

le: Could it be some option in Champi's mod settings? I'm also using his Enemy spotted icons. I suppose the Elite levels should appear right where the light bulb is? Idk..

Edited by ikickass
  • Administrator

No idea what you are installing, you can attach logs, see my links in post signature.

You can show me champi mod config from appdata, and/or screenshot from his playerspanel mod menu in garage.

Elite levels is a new thing not all mods will support it, most of people don't want them so they are happy how it is more or less 🙂

• Like 1

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

32 minutes ago, Aslain said:

No idea what you are installing, you can attach logs, see my links in post signature.

You can show me champi mod config from appdata, and/or screenshot from his playerspanel mod menu in garage.

Elite levels is a new thing not all mods will support it, most of people don't want them so they are happy how it is more or less 🙂

How do I do this?

• Administrator

It's because you are installing XVM.

XVM Player's Panel configs are not updated for Elite levels.

You can try to add yourself if you like.

In example

Add:       "standardFields": [ "frags", "badge", "nick", "prestige" ],
in:

image.png.7c97cbfeea43ec274b619b9d6a69092b.png

They are not updated because it's a lot of work, and for every single bloody config.

• Like 1

Guess I'll just wait until further updates are released, hoping this "issue" will be addressed and fixed 🙂

Thank you for your time, patience and helpful replies, Aslain!

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

In example

Add:       "standardFields": [ "frags", "badge", "nick", "prestige" ],
in:

image.png.7c97cbfeea43ec274b619b9d6a69092b.png

They are not updated because it's a lot of work, and for every single bloody config.

Btw, I tried this and screwed it even more 🙂 Ended up reinstalling the whole modpack.

It only works for the fully extended player panel. I'm using the medium size panels.

Got very close to my desired result. Enemy player panel shows the Elite level badge almost correct, but the teammates' one is very offset. I would like to move it a bit more towards the right so it doesn't overlap with the tank name. Somewhere in-between the tank name and tank class icon.

What would the string be, so I can edit it in the .xc file?

Thank you! 🙂

shot_023.jpg

le: Also considering removing the tank class icons aswell, I don't mind. I think there is a specific option in your modpack for that aswell if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by ikickass
  • Administrator

It's worth to check it without XVM at all too. Quickest way without uninstalling XVM completly would be to temporary delete contents mods\1.22.1.0\com.modxvm.xfw\ then bring it back once you finish testing.

XVM configs for those panels are here: res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\PP\ or here res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel.xc depending on the setup you selected.

• 3 weeks later...