crew and equuipment auto return doesnt work together

after update where so many problem have been reportet the crew return hasnt worked proberly.. 

when i have equipment auto return on and it both need to move equipment and crew it just forget the crew. then i have to go away and on that tank again and then the crew gets moved.. it cant move both at the same time.

the one screenshot it only moved equipment. 

then i selected my progeto46 that doesnt share equipment with my strv. and then i got back and then my crew was moved.

shot_005.jpg

shot_007.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

yeah but there was no problem before.. it is not the auto retunr of equip thats the problem that works fine.. but the crew doesnt get moved.. serious i make a serious bug report with screens and log and it seems like no one isnt really gonna care anyway.

8 hours ago, coldchisel said:

Weird, working fine for me.

soo?? do you know if we have the same crew autorturn? and with that answer it should work with me then?

10 hours ago, Aslain said:

Maybe instead of XVM's crew return, try Oldskool version
 image.png.6514089d204fb3c0af1fc7d6aae5c7be.png

As of XVM Crew Return, you can visit my discord and talk to Kurzdor, he was fixing it recently, and he also said it's not final, and not perfect, but works. 

was is the difference between xvm crew return and oldschool? and you still says its the equipment auto returns fault and not the crew autoreturns fault?

• Administrator

Both mods offering the same feature, currently XVM has missing button bug, so you cannot enable/disable for specific tank, and it works automatic for all tanks.

If you have problem with auto-equip return, speak with the author. I have nothing to do with that, I directed you to him because you mentioned this mod.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:19 AM, Aslain said:

Both mods offering the same feature, currently XVM has missing button bug, so you cannot enable/disable for specific tank, and it works automatic for all tanks.

If you have problem with auto-equip return, speak with the author. I have nothing to do with that, I directed you to him because you mentioned this mod.

i have problem with the xvm crew auto return.. it doesnt work together with the equip auto return.. wasnt a problem before update.. when i meeds to move both equip and crew only the equip gets moved.. im having a hard time understand why you deny to look at the crew autoreturn and just blame the equipment auto return.