Reticle Mesage before battle

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Just installed 15 update.  I am getting a message at start of battle that the Reticle Dispersion Pro - Your current settings make this mod useless?  I see from the release notes 15 has tweaked reticle dispersion.

I use the Loadinfo loader so I presume I need to tweak something in the mod set up or the game?

Thx

Edited by dundivin
  • Administrator

CHAMPi's mods have it enabled by default, to display welcome messages and check for updates, my installer is turning these things off but this auto-feature is not always working for all. Try to reinstall the modpack, since this auto-disabler doesn't work on the first installation of CHAMPis mod but for another ones.

I don't understand your sentence about making this mod useless - elaborate.

You can always visit this mod menu in garage and turn them off.

image.png.002a1cb987da7f2e7edf838e04b5c8c9.png

• Administrator
  • Solution

I see, so this is not a welcome message, this is a warning. In this cause I would suggest you to manually delete this mod config, it's probably corrupted. Could you attach it here before you delete it ? I will send it to the mod author, maybe he made some mistake. It's in %appdata%

image.thumb.png.9d7eef96518be13d10f48f76713f644e.png

So in short, delete this file and you should be good.

• Administrator

I spoken with CHAMPi, he said that this message was not error or anything like that. The meaning of this message was that the settings you have chosen in the menu are default, and you will see nothing changed in battle, so you should simply go to this menu I saw and pick your options. Probably your config was resetted by new mod version he released recently, that's why this confusion out of sudden.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...