minimaps not removed for 12.10 update>

" removed until it's updated: Minimap by BattleFrame, Minimap by AutoSpy, Adjustable Markers by AutoSpy, Improved Chat #1 (AutoSpy), Team Mini-Panel: v1"

was it though? I still have it in unbound2 folder and Autospy minimap gets picked up and it is broken. 🙂

• Administrator

They are there because they never removed them in 12.10. Have you tried them? I'm pretty sure they will be broken there, because Battleframe never updated it, the same for AutoSpy. Official Modstation is badly broken, they don't check mods if they work... like Lesta Modstation. Of course there is always a chance that I'm not aware if someone updated that mods without action of their authors, but no worries, I think all will settle up durring this weekend or so @Boot

On 11/10/2023 at 9:43 AM, Boot said:

Both AutoSpy and BattleFrame maps are available now with the official Mod Station 🙂

Hope a new update will come out soon

BTW thank you so much for the endless effort you put into the mod. 👍

They are and autospy looks like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/17rdm5z/autospy_minimap_mod_issue_anyone_managed_to_use/