sound mod

• Administrator

Based on what you've said, without checking the logs or any other materials (because you didn't provide them), I can only say that perhaps the sound archive file isn't downloaded or installed correctly. The easiest way would probably be to reinstall the modpack, but first, delete the c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ folder along with all its contents.

On 11/19/2023 at 12:26 PM, AGGRO-ERIKA said:

I have downloaded the mod, installed it and put everything in the game I wanted to have, but the sound isent working. the engine sounds working but not the sounds of the guns. can anyone help me?

I've got the opposite problem... kind of. I have some sounds, but not engine or gun sounds. It's my first time logging in a month or so, everything was working fine previously.

On 11/19/2023 at 12:47 PM, Aslain said:

Based on what you've said, without checking the logs or any other materials (because you didn't provide them), I can only say that perhaps the sound archive file isn't downloaded or installed correctly. The easiest way would probably be to reinstall the modpack, but first, delete the c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ folder along with all its contents.

I'll try that and will report.