Minimap by Battleframe

Hello everyone. Just happily updated to add battleframe minimap as its now back. 

However I am now experiencing major fps drop.. I have always used it in the past. I am going from.80-90 fps now to sub 20fps. 

I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the one mod without any progress made. Same results. Wondering if this is a me specific issue or if anyone else is having this problem.

Edited by carmelo
  • Administrator

I was testing this mod and I didn't encounter any fps drops, however I didn't specificaly checked this but if it works at all, but still, didn't feel like low fps to me. 

So after removing battleframe's minimap you still have low fps? It's probably something else in your PC.

• Administrator

Maybe I missunderstood, you said removing one mod didn't help it, I assumed you removed the minimap mod. 

If you want me to check your case, attach all requires files, everything is explained in link under my post. So include said logs, and replay from battle where you have low fps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 8:01 PM, carmelo said:

Wondering if this is a me specific issue or if anyone else is having this problem.

No, not just you.  There indeed is something about this mod that is not properly optimised.  Used to be bad several updates ago, then it got better, slight drop but liveable with.  However this update got it to be quite terrible.  Below is my usual complist from which I tried enabling/disabling different of my mods.  In the end turned out to be BattleFrame minimap mod.  Swapped it out for Autospy mod and the FPS are back to butter.  

@AslainAlso to note I play on an old i5 potato with few cores.  May be that's why any drop doesn't appear as significant on your side.

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

I really prefer the presentation of BattleFrame tbh, Looks good right out of the box.  No excessive fiddling needed with countless options.  If someone has a config set for Autospy minimap that brings the presentation close to what Battleframe offers please share 🙏