Webium's icons not working

Just like in the title. Since loading screen, throughout the whole battle Wbium's icons are not working. I don't see tank name or it's tier. Isuue happening in all battle panels. Tried instaling mods from scratch (with deleting ones previously installed) multiple times, without any success.shot-009.jpgshot-008.jpgshot-006.jpg

• Administrator

I think I know why, even without the mandatory logs which you didn't attach 😉 Either 7z with contour icons was not downloaded properly or something stopped it to be installed properly, in both cases it's a local issue. You can try to fix it by deleting webium contour icons archive or the whole DL_cache folder at c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ and reinstall the modpack.

Firstly sorry for not following the rules, but I'm reporting any issue for the 1st time within 10 years of using Your modpack. Secondly a helpful solution of a problem within 11 minutes after reporting an issue... You sir are a solid community contributor that earned himself well deserved donation 🙂 True hero we need, but we don't deserve lol

• Upvote 2