How can I enable mods for other modes such as Onslaught

Most of my mods don't function at all, and some is buggy, in Onslaught, Frontline etc.

- My minimap settings doesn't work, which means I have to use the default minimap hp circles, names, icons. I use some custom size ones usually, because I find the default ones too big. Also when I switch between random battles and onslaught, I have to go to ingame settings and enable all of this.

- The icons for the tanks in player panel of the enemy team is mirrored. 60TP is no longer 60TP it is now ꟼT06 and so on.

- The icons for the different tank types (HT, MT, etc.) at the top of the screen are missing completely, and so is the team hp numbers/bar

I think there might be some config setting in xvm that disables most mods in game modes that aren't random battles. I can't find that setting however.

On 1/10/2024 at 12:48 PM, isakh said:

I want them to be enabled. Last time Onslaught was out, the mods never started functioning. Can't I manually enable it?

in short, no

long answer, xvm team have it disabled for a reason, it is often hard to get all functions of a mod working for a short term event
so to avoid issues and not waste time they disable it.