Assorted minor bugs/issues - screenshots/logs included

I've compiled a list of bugs/issues that I've encountered in the last and current versions of the modpack. Screenshots are included where possible, and a .zip file containing logs has been attached. The bugs/issues are as follows:

1. With Jimbo's Crosshair V1, the Intuition reload number is glitched and unreadable, but only in standard view. It works fine in sniper view.

2. Also with Jimbo's Crosshair V1, there are overlapping numbers in both standard and sniper view. One is the number of shells in the selected ammo type, but I'm not sure what the other one is.

3. The "XVM Carousel Stats" mod has misaligned text and icons on the right side, pushing them closer to the middle.

4. The "Hide Carousel Flags" mod doesn't hide Polish flags, for some reason.

5. Engine sounds for your own tank as well as spectated tanks are very quiet when using Gnomefather's Historical Engine Sounds. The engine sounds of tanks around you are normal, though.

6. This may not be a bug, but Elite Levels are hidden on the team panels in battle, despite the fact that I'm not using any mod that explicitly disables them. It may be an unlisted effect of another mod, though I'm not entirely sure about that.

I'd also like to point out that the Better Reticle Size mod seems to enable the server crosshair by default now. Is there an option to disable that within the mod installer?

Thanks in advance for your time. Cheers!

Intuition.jpg

Carousel.jpg

Crosshair.jpg

Sniper.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

1. + 2. - caused by bugged Better Reticle Size mod

3. Fixed in upcoming modpack

4. Fixed in upcoming modpack

5. You should approach the author: FastestClassic about this issue, I cannot do anything about it.

6. You are using XVM, I don't have option to display them there.

7. Better Reticle Size have new menu options where you can disable things it displays [mod is removed in modpack now so.... ]