Onslaugh - Map and Light Tanks

Hello,

I have an issue with Recon and Arti perks (from points of interest or from tank abilities) in the Onslaught mode. Every time I use it, the view is zoomed out to the max, so that I have to spend time zooming in to drop markers. Almost impossible to use the Recon perk at the start of the game if playing a light.

Any ideas what causes this? I repaired the installation and reinstalled the mods, but that did not change anything.

Thanks

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Hi,

When i play onslaugh and play a normal light tank and use the Unique Skill (Light up an area), i can not move my camera by clicking on the minimap.

After activating the unique skill and pressing on the minimap, I ping the location. If i don't use any mods, my cameraview would change to(/go to) the location I clicked.

Is there a way, to turn off aslain mods temporarely? I like the mods for random battles, but it seems to be in the way, when playing onslaugh.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

5 hours ago, user2016 said:

How do you launch the game in safe mode?

Click the upward arrow on the RHS of the Play button and select the lowest option in the pop-up menu. See the attached pic.

image.png.85b7570fd11ab5db2c30567e06dd6991.png

• Upvote 1