Will lesta.ru no longer be supported in the future? Updated to v13.0.0 # 03, many functions still fail

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Dear author, hello. Thank you for your continuous development and maintenance of the plugin. I am currently working on the Lesta.ru server in the latest update of version 13.0, where many features have failed. After testing with my friends, we found that some of the features were turned off and the game can be played normally.

May I ask the author if they will never maintain or update plugins on the lesta.ru server in the future?
If updated, how long will it take to fix it?
At present, it has been found that if the PORT INTERFACE column is not checked, players can enter the game interface normally. Otherwise, they will continue to wait for "login...", which may be related to this update of the interface.

• Administrator
  • Solution

Lesta is no longer supported because since Wargaming divided in WG/Lesta it has become double work for me. For the moment the modpack can be installed there, just not all mods may work, as you noticed it's usually Port Interface mods breaking between game updates, but not only. However in further game updates it will become more and more disfunctional.

Thank you for the author's response, and thank you for all the efforts that have benefited game players. I hope there will be a simpler repair process in the future to reduce workload and allow Lesta to continue to perfectly match Aslain

• Upvote 1