No crew sound

I just can't get the crew voices to work! I've read several reports of the same problem I have. I have tried the solutions suggested in the threads. Tried starting in Safe mode, clean up the mods and delete the cache. I removed all sound mods and also tried installing different crew voice mods from the mod pack.  I never had the War Mod Gun Sound installed as I use Gnome Fathers mods, which I of course tried uninstalling. I always update too the newest patch of the Mod Pack. The sounds in general work fine; like Gnome Fathers mods, Sixth sense, the announcement of a new shell being loaded, tanks being spotted and so on. It is just the crew voices telling me about hits, tanks destroyed and so on that I can't get to work! I have attached the log file and hope someone can figure out what's wrong. Thanks beforehand and keep up the good work!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by SultanZuul
2 hours ago, SultanZuul said:

Aslain, any ideas what the issue might be?

got no idea, can try this

C:\Users\PC-name\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks
and delete all files there.
warning: this will also delete some mods settings and graphic/game settings
(preferences.xml for graphic/game settings, mods for mods settings, could save that on desktop to test without it and copy it back later)