Auto-Inviter

Hello,

could you please include and Auto-Invite mod to Aslain-Pack?

I found this:

/brothers-in-arms-automatic-invite-system-by-ekspoint/

But as a noob, I do not know if this is allowed or legit-Mod.

If allowed please make it at least the one mandatory mod: cause it costs nobody something and anybody can profit!

By the way: I do not installed that mod, cause I do not know if it interferes with Aslain ...!!!

Regards!

Not sure if ekspoint has changed his ways.. but he had some very fishy and bad practices in the past, about displaying ads and such. He made the mod you're linking.

You don't really profit from that mod either.. all you might get is Brothers in Arms medal, that's it. You could manually invite people to platoon too, minor thing to do if you have 3 kills and they do too 🙂

Thanks for reply,

there is the 15% bonus which is more important than the Medal!

That was the reason I asked, as the ingame "clock" mechanics also has a "Delay" for fast clickers for invite!

So if you could implement or make or remake that mod, then by activation all players benefit from that. Even you makers, when playing 😉

Regards

6 minutes ago, antipathy said:

there is the 15% bonus which is more important than the Medal!

No, there isn't. The credits bonus do not apply in the battle where the dynamic platoon is formed. It works in the following battle. 🙂 

• Like 1

Ah 🙂

But yeah, you need to join platoon before battle, to get the bonus in the battle.

Most people that join a dynamic platoon, leaves it before next battle, so neither of you get a bonus.

Not sure if auto-inviter for a medal is against the rules or not, maybe it would count as spam? But you can "spam" in the same way.. 😄

Maybe if another author has the mod available. Hm.

• Upvote 1