Containers in port mod - auto buying wrong container?

Anyone else having this issue? It is buying More Economic containers instead of the Try Your Luck containers. I've tried to manually reset it by turning it off, then buying a Try Your Luck, then turning it back on to Auto, but that has not worked so far. Anyone else run into this?

Yeah the Banner Switcher/Campaigns In Port/ Lootbox Collecting mod by Ollin is definitely forcing me into More Eco crates when auto-buying, no matter what the last container I manually bought was. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for checking, it is definitely only buying the more coal container no matter what the last container I manually choose is. Does the author have a feedback or other forum, I can pursue it there to keep it off of your plate...

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Venger said:

Thanks for checking, it is definitely only buying the more coal container no matter what the last container I manually choose is. Does the author have a feedback or other forum, I can pursue it there to keep it off of your plate...

Try to DM him he is Ollin [EU] olli.n., I saw him posting recently, on official WG discord: https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/1222207481057640568/1222462572020633600

linked thread is not his, so maybe don't post there, just DM, unless you have no other way to contact him