Win Rate by Ship in the carousel

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

On the carousel of ships with 'ship win rate'. I usually play brawls/ranked/randoms but I selected coop to finish a spotting ribbon mission quick and the wr were sticking to coop win rate even when i reselected brawls or ranked or randoms. Many of the ships report 1oo% in coop but some were weird numbers like 63% or worse there was wr attached to ships i haven't played in ranked for example. I haven't played Gallant and it reports 52% while I haven't played Dallas in ranked and it reports 1oo%.

Farragut is correct at 52% for ranked.

This only happens once you click on Co-op mode of play and then choose a different mode of play like randoms or ranked. If you click brawls then ranked or randoms for instance, everything is fine.

I followed the instructions for bug reporting to the letter. 

I did a check and repair. I loaded the game in safe mode and there was no wr in the carousel. [I re-loaded the game with mods and the problem appeared to persist.] I ran the logs file but it produced no zip file. I copied the files asked for.

I started using Aslains with the 13.0 patch in January with no problems on the win 1o laptop. Last year I tried the mods on a win 11 laptop and had the blue screen BSoD twice and uninstalled. But since switching to win 1o, no problems whatsoever and this bug is pretty minor considering it doesn't affect gameplay. 

I would note that selecting the win rate by ship this January last, it didn't register right away with the first install. Then they appeared a couple of patches later.

Thank you very much for your time.

ships.jpg

I saw there is a issue with win rate on January 15th and that it is a WG bug but I think you should still know about this.

Edited by thornzero
  • Administrator
  • Solution

This is Lesta client mod, maybe this is why it happens like that. I cannot anything about it, also reporting it to author is pointless since he doesn't create mods from WG client. So it is what it is. However it's rather simple mod, that just loads data from the server, so the problem is probably not in the mod but server side/modsapi side.