XVM Lightbulbs appearing no matter what

Yesterday I started havin these lightbulbs appear next to me and my teammates that act as when they are spotted. It ignores the fact that I use a different mod from Aslain's that already adds such spotted markers. And I have spent around 6~ hours troubleshooting this, resetting my mod selection 3 times and redownloading various selection 10+ times. I have exhausted every option at this point.
8oPmxGo_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand
There is an old thread discussing this exact thing but in the end a vague answer is given about not having anything XVM selected. So I cannot use this entire modpack if I don't want to use the forced upon me spotting icons? 

I also am having the WN8, WNR and Battles statistic panel forced upon me even after resetting mods. Is all of this like the downside of using XVMs services or what?

• Administrator

Without logs it's hard to tell (see my post signature links with info about logs), because I have no clue what mods you are installing and which spotting icons you want to see and not want to see, but for sure it comes from your choices and not from a bug. Review what you have installed (or not have installed when it comes to XVM). 

i.e. image.png.9e700f5b0eea811287fb09be4e81508d.png

Fair enough, I want to use the lightbulb mode called Spotted Status by PMOD which I prefer more because it is just a circle, none of that 4 pixels trying to imitate an eye. However, since Wednesday~ I started having both Spotted Status by PMOD show up and the Bulb #2 icons showing up despite not having them selected. Whilst I remember clearly beforehand I used Panels by Aslain and I remember not having any issues with 2x Spotted Status mods showing up, only Spotted Status by PMOD showed up. I have activated Aslain Services for the WN8, I have reset my selection, freshly installed mods, and deactivated XVM services. But I still have to either deal with having 2x Spotted Status mods or deal with the less preferable Bulb #2 icons. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, SparkieFlake said:

Fair enough, I want to use the lightbulb mode called Spotted Status by PMOD which I prefer more because it is just a circle, none of that 4 pixels trying to imitate an eye. However, since Wednesday~ I started having both Spotted Status by PMOD show up and the Bulb #2 icons showing up despite not having them selected. Whilst I remember clearly beforehand I used Panels by Aslain and I remember not having any issues with 2x Spotted Status mods showing up, only Spotted Status by PMOD showed up. I have activated Aslain Services for the WN8, I have reset my selection, freshly installed mods, and deactivated XVM services. But I still have to either deal with having 2x Spotted Status mods or deal with the less preferable Bulb #2 icons. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

In that logs you attached you have not selected any spotting markers. Launched a replay and I don't see any icons on the player's panel.

So I added just PMOD spotting markers and this is what I see in battle:

image.png.7ae8eb86d125221c29256841bb2ad4e6.png