İncoming invitations don't show up in the notification center.

Hello, invitations such as team invitation platoon invitation do not come in the game. my friends are sending invitations, but I cannot see the incoming invitations. There is no problem in the game settings, especially I checked. I did game repair, I could not solve the problem again, I wonder if there is a different setting I need to choose, I am waiting for your help on the mode.

Edited by Premium_BoT
  • Premium_BoT changed the title to İncoming invitations don't show up in the notification center.

If they're on your friends list - then the setting in WoT's General settings wouldn't matter, since it only toggles on/off getting invites from people NOT your friends.

Not sure if there's a mod that can be setup to block invitations... might be an idea to attach log files.

How to:

Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Quaksen said:

If they're on your friends list - then the setting in WoT's General settings wouldn't matter, since it only toggles on/off getting invites from people NOT your friends.

Not sure if there's a mod that can be setup to block invitations... might be an idea to attach log files.

How to:

Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

Hello, the file is attached. I am waiting for your help.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip xvm.log

Posted (edited)

I need your help on a different matter;The elite level of the tank in the game only appears when I press the tab key. It does not appear on the right and left where the tank and player names appear. Is there a solution for this?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Premium_BoT
44 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Hey there

You have selected "Invites manager", it's like 80% down the list

So either remove that, or disable it in garage:

image.png.bcdff0ba4dc530aacea5781ce0255c41.png

thank you this problem is solved thanks to you