Strange Graphical Issue

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

There is some strange graphical issue when using the Standard White Crosshair and the server reticle that comes with the Better Reticle Size mod. If you look on the settings for the reticle just below where the aiming circle would be there is a red number representing the number of ammo that you have. If you use the server reticle mod part of the Reticle Size, you have 2 representations of the amount of ammo. One being red and the other being white with the white one being over top of the red one. I am not sure what is causing this, I have ran WoT Mods Cleaner along with WGCheck to clean up any and all mods installed from the installer. I have also had WarGaming Game Center to run check and repair along with deleting the Aslain_Modpack folder from the World_of_Tanks_NA game directory. Any ideas what might be causing this? Perhaps the Better Reticle Size mod needs updating or maybe the Standard White Crosshair mod needs updating? 

3fa233f2486c96999278a1f01f91d5aa.png

9e45516fef321f905cee9a86f36eadc9.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Unfortunately, there is a known issue with my mod where the Show both client and server reticles feature isn't compatible with most custom reticle mods.

I recommend disabling this feature in my mod. If you want this feature, you can install a different mod with this feature, like Awfultanker's Server Marker.