How to change panels so that during game I can have name of tanks and picture while keeping selected panels mod for XVM TAB menu?

How to change panels so that during game I can have name of tanks and picture while keeping selected panels mod for XVM TAB menu?

Switching between I, II, III, IV, V doesnt help and its always name and picture never tank type 😞

I have been struggling with this for months and it would be extremely useful if somebody taught me how to change this. BTW my favorite set up I am using is Panels by Solo and OTM: by LuckyCrusty. Thank you in advance for any input on this ❤️WorldofTanksScreenshot2024_04.12-06_14_02_17.thumb.png.eaa707b0acde46cca5afead05b651f66.png

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Have you tried to switch that panels? CTRL+TAB or with mouse.

I have mentioned before I tried all the menus but here is proof. Please let me know if you have more ideas to try 😄

Edited by Trig
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Oh, right, Attach logs, but I think it's the nature of your selections, probably this players panel you selected is like that.

I will attach selection panels once I come back in 30-120 min however I have no idea what "logs" are... 

Edited by Trig
4 hours ago, Aslain said:

Read my post signature guide (link).

I hope this is it. I was hoping smb in community helps Aslains_WoT_Logs.zipme out I am very impressed I got the man the myth the legend himself over my rookie question (not really a bug or anything). I couldn't take scrolling screenshot no matter how I tried but this video was best I could do :(. Hope this is good 😄

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I see you are using old modpack, please download the lastest one, there were many fixes since 03. Attach new logs + game replay if problem persist 🙂

Okay I downloaded it yesterday or day before it but I will download new one. I dont think its a bug I think I just dont know where to select right function if it does exist... Thank you!

Edited by Trig
15 hours ago, Aslain said:

I see you are using old modpack, please download the lastest one, there were many fixes since 03. Attach new logs + game replay if problem persist 🙂

Hi!, its me again :') ... I have done that today, 05 version for 1.24.1.0. I don't think it's an issue of the mod itself. I would make uneducated guess it's result of setting selections I made in the panel. The selections should have stayed the same in the new version as posted above as I haven't changed anything. I use only first two selections at the delete screen (delete previous mods and whatever is second). I was considering trying delete cashe from the game but I have so many crews sharing tanks after recent crew change, I wasn't sure if that will make game forget my crew set ups/ game settings while not being convinced it could help considering mod works great for me in all aspects, so I haven't done that.

I am open to try anything as I keep being surprised at the start of the battle by enemy tanks as I cant quite make out the pictures XD

Thank you ❤️

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Out of curiosity, this problem you have, is this something new (as you were experimenting with mod selections), or everything was always ok before and now your are having it since game update 1.24.1?

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2024 at 4:34 PM, Aslain said:

Out of curiosity, this problem you have, is this something new (as you were experimenting with mod selections), or everything was always ok before and now your are having it since game update 1.24.1?

It would be hard to say because previously I used this panel selection for almost a year I think and I had tank names but no tank pictures and funny enough I was debating with myself if to ask on forums if there is any way to add pictures back. Then I switched and tried Iyouxin's settings for the mod with xvm on for like 2 months. Now just recently I went through different selection of pannels and OTM trying to find the one I liked before until I found it. After playing with it without tank names for couple of days I said to myself "I am done getting clipped by borasqs and stuff at the start because I dont realize they have speedy tanks, time to go and ask for help" XD

Edited by Trig