bugs and missing mods?

1) is there a mod to turn off the completely useless "hit direction cam"?
2) can i turn back on the old mod where it showed me the direction of the last 3 hits?
3) when i spec someone, it does not show its name anymore nor the damage that was shot into them

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • Administrator

1. Yeah, but you still have to select the 3rd or 4th option in the game options for the kill cam. Have you tried them at all?

2. I removed this mod, because mod author also removed it from the modpack for WG.

3. no clue

i have selected "show your tank", but its still doing some really annoying and useless movements + the same exact bs when i click to another tank when mine was kaputed, so is there a way to turn off this completely useless bs somehow or can someone make a new mod to switch all of this bs off?

• Administrator
8 hours ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

i have selected "show your tank", but its still doing some really annoying and useless movements + the same exact bs when i click to another tank when mine was kaputed, so is there a way to turn off this completely useless bs somehow or can someone make a new mod to switch all of this bs off?

You mean you have installed the Postmortem Fix mod from the latest modpack and it's not working as intended?

Posted (edited)

probably havent added that yet, but is there a way to get the last 3 shots back somehow?
PS: do i have to select the "disable player switch" also? and deselect the 2nd dog tag option more downwards in the other branch or the Pm fix will remove dog tags also?

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • Administrator
55 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

probably havent added that yet, but is there a way to get the last 3 shots back somehow?
PS: do i have to select the "disable player switch" also? and deselect the 2nd dog tag option more downwards in the other branch or the Pm fix will remove dog tags also?

Experiment. As for the Last Hits it's removed because it's no longer supporting WG client and is obsolete for the WG client according to its author, so this mod is only for Lesta for now and no longer in my modpack.