Eagle Crosshair and phantasm conflict.

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Just to start with, Thank you for the mod pack  Aslain its is really appreciated!

I don't now how much of  a bug this is but when I try to install Eagle crosshair seperately I get an error with the mod pack saying there is a conflict with 'phantasm protanki'. This results in NO crosshair in game.

I understand this may be to do with other crosshair mods but when I try to just install a reticle from the modpack and install Eagle crosshair mod seperately it again shows up as no crosshair  o reticle in game.

I have tried not installing the new (ish) reticle size and distribution size mod which i thought was linked to the phantasm mod and while the error doesn't appear, it is the same outcome with no crosshair in game (it either shows in the settings but dissapears in game, or the reticle option in settings is not clickable at all).

I know (hope) Eagle crosshair will be updated in the modpack but it seems to be the last on the list and while I don't mind this I though I would try to resolve it myself by dong it manually, but I get the above problem.

Has anyone come acrross this before? Or is there an easy fix?

I've nevewr had this problem before and in the past I was able to install my own crosshair and reticle manually without a problem. Also, I am far too far down the road with Eagle crosshair to change to another now 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for your time.

• Administrator

Please attach the logs, you can find the instructions in my post signature. Also, include screenshots of any warnings or errors you encounter. I'd like to recreate the issue you're experiencing. Keep in mind that I don't support third-party mods, so if you're installing something that's not from my modpack, I can't guarantee everything will work, in such case, remove 3rd party mods.

ps. Eagle was not updated in the modpack yet, and installing the version from the authors site will result with errors, so better wait for modpack update, or if you want to experiment you need to know what you are doing 😉

Andre_V is packing crosshair sight with old name, and I'm using new proper name, it will result with possible compatiblity issues....

oh ok fair enough. I really do not know what I am doing im just bashing buttons 🙂

I will wait, I just assumed it would be straight forward to install it but I guess not. 🤷‍♂️

cheers

• Administrator

Please note that there might be a small bug in the Eagle crosshair, which can result in no aim circle if you select the first shape. To avoid this issue, please select any shape other than Circle I.

image.png.440d2607f8f729c69df1b2e55d941e41.png