"T key - repair tracks" is this also used for target enemy

I believe the larger issue is that many users are experiencing an "auto repair" of sorts with the new Autoaim indication+. It is automatically using repair kits without any buttons being pressed, when most of the time the need does not exist. I find it mostly annoying partially because I like saving repair kits for my ammo rack, gun, and turret since I have fully trained repair skills on almost all of my tanks (tracks are repaired in 4-5 seconds on average).

• Upvote 1

I believe the larger issue is that many users are experiencing an "auto repair" of sorts with the new Autoaim indication+. It is automatically using repair kits without any buttons being pressed, when most of the time the need does not exist. I find it mostly annoying partially because I like saving repair kits for my ammo rack, gun, and turret since I have fully trained repair skills on almost all of my tanks (tracks are repaired in 4-5 seconds on average).

I will test some diff mod selections as I suspect that you are right. 

It is linked to this perhaps? 

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/3505-465-autoaim-extended-seems-to-be-glitchy/

I will test some diff mod selections as I suspect that you are right. 

It is linked to this perhaps? 

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/3505-465-autoaim-extended-seems-to-be-glitchy/

A few patches ago, yes, that was the problem, and Aslain addressed it immediately by reverting to an older and working version of the mod. I don't experience the snapshot function misbehaving this time, but it is the "repair with the T button" that is really a large problem. Like I had stated, the button does not execute the repair kit. Instead, the repair kit acts as an automatic fire extinguisher of sorts and just pops off whenever something is destroyed and has a repair timer attached to it (red modules versus orange modules that still work but at half capacity). I have tested the modpack without the autoaim indication+, and the auto-repair went away (which was nice). However, because the vanilla WOT snapshot coding is half broken and decides when/not to work, I almost have to rely on the Autoaim indication+ mod in order to snapshot something nowadays.