Mod that records how much the enemy has spent trying to kill you

We all love a good hitlog, it's an inherently useful mod.

But we've never had the ability to see just how much the enemy has spent in silver for shells to kill us with. 

Picture this:

You're driving an E100 on a city map, like Ensk. You go into the thick of the sprawl and find a inferior American T57 Heavy. He bounces all 4 of his shells off of your sidescrape because he's dumb. Next is a JPE100 that fires HEAT into your tracks. 

SUDDENLY 4 T62-A HEAT ROUNDS BOUNCES OFF OF YOUR ASS

you giggle. Ensk is such a good map for this tonk. an FV183 hits you with HESH, then a CGC hits you with super-HE

Here's the JPE100 again, this time wiser to you and pens you with AP. The 183, now reloaded, and very angry at your existence, fires another HESH round, taking the rest of your HP.

The total cost to kill you was:

T57: 4x AP for 4,240silver

JPE100: 1x HEAT for 7,200 silver

T-62A: 4x HEAT for 19,200silver

FV183: 1x HESH for 8,000silver

CGC: 1x HE for 8,000silver

JPE100: 1x AP for 2,200silver

FV183: 1x HESH for 8,000silver

For a grand total of 56,840silver spent to kill you. There is more useless info to display in the client, and I'd have a huge kick out of this.

• 4 weeks later...

IKR! I'm an "extra info" nut, and it would be hilarious to be able to instantly say "was it *really* worth that 60k you just spent to kill lil ol me?!". Especially with the gold spammers that have no concept of aiming their shots. Its always nice to hit em in the wallet, quantification would be awesome.  

• 3 months later...