Trojan Horse?

aslain said earlier in the shoutbox that it's a false positive.

the weird thing is, the modpack hasn't been updated in a few days now.  i installed the current version right after it released and didn't get any malware warnings.

Edited by stussy

I'm having the same, if not more problems.  I've not had issues in the past ignoring warnings., but now after you ignore you still cant run update.  Win10, AVG, and runtime aren't playing well with each other today.   I do hope however, that Aslain is getting at least a nickel for every of the 23 clicks advertised to get past the popup. If not, we're all getting screwed. Other than that, its a great day for the race!  Again, I've been able to get past false positives in the past, not today.

Edited by HAWGHEAD

if nothing else works, then install in safe mode, perhaps?

NOTE: do not attempt this unless you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the file is safe.  furthermore, be sure that you know what you're doing before pursuing this avenue.

Edited by stussy

Same problem.  Win 10, AVG, and runtime are fubar.  I have tried adding items to AVG from previous issues but have not had success since the installer uses a new temp folder each time and AVG sees it as a different install. Usually if I tell AVG to protect, the installer still runs.  Not this time, now I get a runtime error and cannot continue.  Previously AVG had issues with 7za.exe, now it's with a dll file.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator

Aslain Mod Pack is stealing dubloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am playing and my dubloons keep diminushing ... me without using them. AWARE!!!! Will unistall the mods!!!!

You are telling lies pal. Because of this, welcome to ban hammer.

• Upvote 1