Training room enabler not working

It could be the Asia server, I'm working fine. Can you give us an error log if you get one? Something so we can help you further?

Thanks for the reply. I don't get any errors just training room doesn't appear as an option in the battle dropdown. I'll attached the aslain logs just in case though.

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

No problems. It's a good enough work around. Thanks.

As much as I don't mind using your mod pack I don't know why WG just don't enable the training room anyway. As it is now I don't see it taking up that many resources (not that I would know). It's invaluable - at least to me.

I don't know, would have to ask atmaxx.

Also there is one more drawback, if you enable it, you will not see ranges to ships, some mods in conflict with this option.

I had a suspicion that it may effect other mods!

To be honest, I would have done the same as it also buggers up "THAT MOD" that everyone is in fits about.

Though I do love the training room mod, and my clan make great use of it....

I find the game a little screwed if I mess with the gui refresh rate!

I suspect there may be a way around it, but... WG are pretty clever! They may have other motives behind such connections.

A shame indeeed, but I guess it is needed for the most part, I guess that there will be futher hits to useful mods soon!