WoWs Modpack update to 13.4.0 is in progress... ×

Problems with the XVM mod 9.10.39 for WoT

I have this XVM mod installed on my computer. I'm using Windows 10, but that shouldn't make a difference. It works for the most part. The only problem I'm having is that when I look at vehicles in the research screen or on the tech tree, it doesn't take into account the free experience OR the money I have. Matter-o-fact in the research screen, in the free experience location in the bottom left. It reads: 0, (in reality I have 90,000+ free experience.) So, if I don't have enough regular combat experience on THAT vehicle I can't research anything. It won't let me use my free experience. Plus I can't purchase any of the vehicle upgrades. The only way I can at this moment is by removing the mods, purchasing or researching (using free experience) what I want. And then putting the mods back in to continue using it. Can you give me a fix for this please?

the current modpack version is 9.10.44, I would try to always use the current modpack.  There are two reasons that I do this:  First is because by downloading it each time, I help support Aslain a tiny bit. He needs my support. Secondly, I always make sure that I have the most current version of all mods installed in my res_mods folder.

Now if you are using the latest version of the modpack and you still have problems, visit http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/and follow the instructions on which files are necessary to attach to your post requesting help.  Please include screenshots if possible.  Someone will help you.

Good luck

Edited by Darth_Clicker
  • Upvote 1