Screen freeze

Just had a re-occurrence of a bug that had been missing for several updates TG! As the screen closed at end of match the gunsite and hitlogs froze onto the blank screen and remained as garage started to load. The garage froze at mid load and still had gunsight and hitlogs over top of garage background. Tank I had been playing loaded into garage on background but no carousel or crew or research 

python.log

Edited by 6bits
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Played few battles on your mods setup, and only managed to reproduce one thing: after some battle the hitmarker indicator got stuck in garage, but everything else works, and I could play another battle.

Maybe try to reduce ammount of mods? I would start with removing mods by spoter (1 by 1).

Just had a re-occurrence of a bug that had been missing for several updates TG! As the screen closed at end of match the gunsite and hitlogs froze onto the blank screen and remained as garage started to load. The garage froze at mid load and still had gunsight and hitlogs over top of garage background. Tank I had been playing loaded into garage on background but no carousel or crew or research 

Second game after loading 9.13.19 had a recurrence of the screen freeze when exiting battle. gunsight. hitlog. and damage log remained on screen after game session closed. Froze completely whilst loading garage still with gunsight, etc. superinposed over garage background.attachicon.gif_Aslain_logs.zipattachicon.gifpython.log

Played few battles on your mods setup, and only managed to reproduce one thing: after some battle the hitmarker indicator got stuck in garage, but everything else works, and I could play another battle.

Maybe try to reduce ammount of mods? I would start with removing mods by spoter (1 by 1).

its a bug from very very old version of aslain mod pack..... :)

worldoftanks_2016_01_10_09_07_52_818_zps

i've just got this old bug, again.... :(

*now, iam using Aslain's XVM Mod v9.13.19 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Well it just happened again. I had removed all spoters mods except direction{ which is only mod of his that I found that worked right :) ) Interestingly this time the only thing frozen to screen was jmbos sight. FYI- Noticed that after I went back to Desktop and tried to restart WOT it tells me WOT is already running even though I force exited client and closed game. I recall I had this same problem before when this freezeup happened and I tried to restart. Had to reboot to get WOT closed all the way.

_Aslain_logs.zippython.logpost-2301-0-10758900-1452546042_thumb.jp

Edited by 6bits