[Bug] Kancolle Mod Pack Problems

Hey guys,
1st post so don't go mad at me.
I've been using the Aslains Mod pack for WoT with no problems however with WoWS im beginning to run out of luck :3
Im trying to install the full Kancolle Pack with the Intro OP, Crew Voices and the Enchant Pack however all 3 of these do not show up -.-
Any suggestions?

Im installing from the Mod Pack into the WoWs Folder and the reticle , Tracers and Loading Screen All show Up but the Kancolle Related stuff doesn't...
Alternatively could anyone patch me through a successful download of the mod pack through a file share like dropbox etc. That would be Greatly appreciated.
Ps. Im doing this on a mac :P

Small Update:
Trying to cut to The Interface mod atm but will take a while internet is crap.
Btw checked all my res mod files after install they seem fine.
When i tried doing by myself without the modpack installer, all i got was black screen and Critical Error....

Another Update
This showed up on my latest attempt no idea what it is : Screenshot provided as a link

While im waiting for it to install might as well get on to drawing akagi senpai just to pass time.
And maybe re watch the whole season again.

post-11292-0-72325000-1453845595_thumb.p

post-11292-0-70649000-1453846012_thumb.p

post-11292-0-00636700-1453846013_thumb.p

Edited by Rckiller
  • Administrator

That modpack is designed for PC only, I have no idea how it works on mac under emulation or whatnot :)

That error you are getting is very rare, I've never managed to reproduce it too, I have no idea what is causing it and why, it's probably your pc/mac fault.