Melty Maps Math Mod Sights Blue/Green

I have tried several times to get these to work, both original and green version. The sights that end up loading look nothing like the sights are supposed to look and lack the information of the mod. I tried loading the sights using a different mod-pack and they loaded fine. When I switched back to Aslain's the sights didn't load correctly. This has been since 9.13 was uploaded. All the other gun sight mods seem to work correctly.

This same thing happened to me. You can change the style in the settings panel ingame. Reticle and crosshair. Theres a triangular shaped affair and the other one which everyone uses, with the crosshair lines that spread way out.

• Administrator

I have tried several times to get these to work, both original and green version. The sights that end up loading look nothing like the sights are supposed to look and lack the information of the mod. I tried loading the sights using a different mod-pack and they loaded fine. When I switched back to Aslain's the sights didn't load correctly. This has been since 9.13 was uploaded. All the other gun sight mods seem to work correctly.

What do you mean by "nothing like the sights are supposed to look" ? Can you show it on picture, what you had before and what you have now? Describe your problem with more details, attach logs.