Clan icons gone!?

• Administrator

Carousel highlighting is well working weird this time, and clan icons are installed correctly, yet you see only top clans, this should be asked on korean random I guess. Could not reproduce audio issues, I can hear hangar sounds.

• Upvote 1

Carousel highlighting is well working weird this time, and clan icons are installed correctly, yet you see only top clans, this should be asked on korean random I guess. Could not reproduce audio issues, I can hear hangar sounds.

At least this is a minor bug. It doesn't affect our gameplay. :-P

Hi, I wonder if it has to do with the XVM setting to display clan icons. Mine is set to 1000. I will set it to zero and report back...

EDIT: Changed it both from 1000 to 0 and back again, restarting the game each time. No change. Only sporadic clan icons showed up.

Edited by chazfarote

I seem to remember reading about the 1000 Clan limit setting but i think it referred not to the top 1000 in any individual server but from ALL the servers.  If that's true, that would be why you see only a few clans.  I think XVM decided it was too much to keep track of was the reason and wanted to devote resources elsewhere.

I didn't know about the 1000 icons setting til today, went and checked mine, and it was set to 50! Is this the default? I don't understand that if it is because my clan is definitely not in the top 50, but I've always seen my icon. Anyway, changed it to 1000 and now I need to go see if that does anything for me, though according to Mojo's post two doors up...I'm not encouraged. I can't believe that would be so much of a resource hog.

• Upvote 1