Observed Mod?

Just wondering what exactly this mod does? Didn't even think I installed it but when I hit F10 it toggles between those two settings you see in purple. What are they saying? On, off? Which is which?  And what is it doing?

post-1145-0-79265400-1458506296_thumb.jp

No clue. I'm not Russian.

Anyways, the config file is here:

\res_mods\0.9.14\scripts\client\mods\observed.xml

And you selected it, or it wouldn't have been installed. :P

(Hint: It's the SpotMessanger)

Okay at least I know what it is now! Now any Russian out there to translate for me? lol!

Hehe, it's most likely OFF/ON... if it's on by default, and you pressed it twice. You probably turned it off, then on. :D

That's kinda what I figured but I haven't seen it do anything so maybe it's off by default so I'll try that next. With as long as the Russian word is it's probably like "Activate/Deactivate" or something! They way I understand it's supposed to send an "I'm spotted" message to the team when I'm spotted.

Fairly sure it's setup by default to send the message "I'm spotted" once there's like 6 left on the team, (to avoid spamming, which is reportable offense :P )

I'm sure someone can correct me on that, if I'm wrong (I edited the file to my own likings, so not sure what the defaults are anymore :D )

Fairly sure it's setup by default to send the message "I'm spotted" once there's like 6 left on the team, (to avoid spamming, which is reportable offense :P )

I'm sure someone can correct me on that, if I'm wrong (I edited the file to my own likings, so not sure what the defaults are anymore :D )

That probably explains it then, I'm probably usually DEAD before there are only six left on the team! LOL!!