Harpoon sight does not have an aiming circle ( accuracy )

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue is with Deegie's. If you need logs they are here: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/5248-client-stuck-at-the-loading-screen-before-login/

I noticed, that stand-alone distribution of this sights has the following files in \scripts\client\mods: EasyCrosshairs.pyc and EasyCrosshairs.xml which are missing after install by your installer.

Don't know if it is related...

Same issue is with Deegie's. If you need logs they are here: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/5248-client-stuck-at-the-loading-screen-before-login/

I noticed, that stand-alone distribution of this sights has the following files in \scripts\client\mods: EasyCrosshairs.pyc and EasyCrosshairs.xml which are missing after install by your installer.

Don't know if it is related...

Pretty sure Deegie's uses: newsights, and not EasyCrosshairs.. that's what I have anyways, and I use Deegie's. :)

Pretty sure Deegie's uses: newsights, and not EasyCrosshairs.

This is beyond my competence, just downloaded standalone archive and compared it contents.

BTW, you say you use it. Do you have the mentioned problem? In sniper mode I only see the server cross, but not the sight's circle. Without server cross it would be completely impossible to play.

Yes, sure.

Since it looks, like it is my personal issue I'll try to install mods more selectively - maybe I'll find the offending one.

If you post your logs and things (see my signature), maybe Aslain will spot the problem right away. (Hopefully you haven't changed your setup yet..)