How to move efficiency panel

I'm a long-time OMC Modpack user.  I got sick of there being no support for that modpack, so I installed Aslain's mod for the first time yesterday.  I like it.  It's much easier to customize to meet my needs.  There's a few minor things I like better about the OMC Modpack, but there's also things I like better in the Aslain's modpack.  In general, I'm very happy with this one and won't go back.  :D

Anyway, two of the problems I had with the OMC Modpack carried over to this modpack.  I've been able to fix one of them, but I can't figure out how to fix the other. 

I'm running three monitors.  One of the problems was that the Xft DamageLog & Hitlog has the damage done log showing up on the leftmost monitor.  The damage received log shows up correctly on the center monitor.  In the OMC ModPack, I couldn't figure out how to move it (It's way out at the far edge of that screen, and out of my peripheral vision).  In Aslain's I was able to move it by changing the "x" position in the hitLog.xc file.  (In case anybody else is trying to figure this out, I changed that value by adding just under the horizontal resolution of my monitor - 2650 in my case - to that value).  The other problem is the one I cannot figure out how to fix.  I have a bar in the upper-left corner of my leftmost monitor that shows efficiency.  I think the mod installer calls this the "Multi-hit log".  I have mine installed to show Damage, Win8, and Efficiency.  I cannot figure out how to move that to the middle monitor.  Can you please tell me which file to edit?

Here's a 1/2 screenshot (full screenshot is too wide to see details well) showing what I'm talking about:

Win8Bar.png

All other mods are showing in the correct (center screen) position.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Yippee38
  • Upvote 1

From a quick look, it seems like you want to do the following:

Open Config_file_chooser.xml (WoT > res_mods > 0.9.14 > scripts > client > gui > mods > MHL) and check what config file it uses.

Next you can then open and edit the .json mentioned in the above file (in the same folder as the previous), via notepadd++, and edit the "WindowKeyList" parameters for x and y respectively.

Only tried it out quickly and it worked for me.

• Upvote 2