Battle interface completely resized! :(

Hello everybody,

It's the first I come there to report a bug. It's been a long time I use Aslain's Modpack and I've never till now met this kind of problem. It's really really annoying!! :(

If you take a look at my screenshots, you'll see that when I'm in battle, all my interface (players list, shells, figures...) got resized..!

Therefore, I removed all the mods as mentionned in the tiny tutorial on the Aslain's web page but notihng went better :( As a result, I tried to play without any mod (Control Panel / Uninstall / Aslain's XVM WoT Modpack version 9.14.29) and everything went back normal..! O_o

By the way, this problem occured when I downloaded the 9.14.26 version.

If you could give if someone could help me 'cause now I cannot play why such a disgusting interface, especially that I can't see my hp! :wacko:

post-12936-0-69729900-1460285449_thumb.j

post-12936-0-50991000-1460285456_thumb.j

post-12936-0-75902800-1460285462_thumb.j

post-12936-0-65875300-1460285469_thumb.j

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Alpha

Indeed, at the beginning, I wondered if it wasn't a resolution matter. As a result, I went in the game settings and I was still in 1920x1080.. ! And when you reminded me not to add the 4K resolution in the Modpack, that was obvious it would not fit to my FHD screen! :rolleyes:

Thanks again guy! From then on, I can go back playing quitly without ragging ;)

Edited by Alpha
  • Upvote 1