error in python log

so now and then i see a error in the log after each battle

ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 36):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 34, in __call__
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/battle/damage_panel.py", line 307, in __onVehicleStateUpdated
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/battle/meta/DamagePanelMeta.py", line 64, in as_setNormalizedEngineRpmS
AttributeError: 'ScaleformBW::PyGFxDisplayObject' object has no attribute 'as_setNormalizedEngineRpm'

can the damage panel be the cause that wot is crashing sometime's and can you tell me what this warning means

WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 36): Method "close" takes too much time 0.164000034332

Edited by Xqlusive

I don't know about that "takes too much time" one, but as for the previous one I replied to, it should be safe enough to ignore, as it's just the client trying to set the engine's RPM on the damage panel, but as the damage panel you selected doesn't support it or has a feature to remove the spam, it'll post that error in the log. Shouldn't cause a crash though.

If you want to try and rule the engine RPM error out, you can try using Shtys damage panel for some games - that one has a fix that removes the error messages.