Can't Download Mods

Ever since it switched to PCloud the downloads have taken so long I no longer can download them. (I used to be able to do the exact same download in about 5-10 seconds)

I have checked my internet and reset/checked my computer and there is nothing wrong on my part.

It's worse for me: I can't even download since they limited the access to download due to "high download traffic"

What about if Aslain switched to Mega? It's from the same guy who had Megaupload, but the site's better, and kiwi.

just suggesting, don't kill me~

• Administrator

It's worse for me: I can't even download since they limited the access to download due to "high download traffic"

What about if Aslain switched to Mega? It's from the same guy who had Megaupload, but the site's better, and kiwi.

just suggesting, don't kill me~

Mega is limiting bandwidth as well, Mediafire the same... it's all the same. More over Mega is considered as dangerous website at various countries and people cannot access it at all. 

Use torrent?

I just tried to download from pcloud and I am getting full download speed.