WOT COMMON TEST

Hello. I'm on Asia server, does anyone here participate on server test of launching WOT 9.15 version? Any player have to register? when and where? Requirements to join? Because once you downloaded the common test launcher can you used ASLAIN MOD as well?

that's great ASLAIN, thank you and I admit that your mods makes a different. As first timer to  used it , my performance changed a lot coz, I become aware of my rates in performance. Question, does the site of donating is safe? I would like to donate but having doubt of it.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, balbiento said:

that's great ASLAIN, thank you and I admit that your mods makes a different. As first timer to  used it , my performance changed a lot coz, I become aware of my rates in performance. Question, does the site of donating is safe? I would like to donate but having doubt of it.

Thank you for kind words. Yes all donation methods posted on aslain.com are safe to use, I recommend PayPal, but Patreon can be used as well. Cheers.