Ship Contour mods might need to be updated to work with new Battle Results screen

I only tried it with Hakabase so far, but when I had custom contours installed, the ship results screen had the layout of the 0.5.5.x and prior versions and had no actual numbers from the battle.  After I removed just the contours, the results screen showed the new style screen and actual results..

No aslain.zip file in the directory, but I attached the options.inf file from all the options I chose and that worked.

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

do's not work for me and i only use MRI v6, Aslains HP bars- over nick, Six sence, custom damage indi & torp markers, cruse control, Colored Borders Orange, More vis torps Blue, clear vision, Wows region changer, Enable big waves, Damage counter + battle clock, colored kill message with ship name, Running lights thats it and turned them all of and still no go so I uninstalled all and now its all back to normal. 

• Administrator
On 5/26/2016 at 7:22 AM, BlueKQ said:

I only tried it with Hakabase so far, but when I had custom contours installed, the ship results screen had the layout of the 0.5.5.x and prior versions and had no actual numbers from the battle.  After I removed just the contours, the results screen showed the new style screen and actual results..

No aslain.zip file in the directory, but I attached the options.inf file from all the options I chose and that worked.

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

You removed which Hakabase, there are 3 options.

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

You removed which Hakabase, there are 3 options.

Sorry.  I know to be more clear.  At the time I thought it was all custom contours.  After trial and error, I found that the standard Hakabase (without any HP) worked properly.  I think I used the HP over icons, but I have seen reports that both of the HP options have issues with the final results screens.