I have found some small but extremely annoying bugs in the two latest updates of the modpack.

I don't have much other to tell you than that me and my friend both have the same problems.

First of all we can't get into a battle until there is 3 seconds left until the start of the battle. 

Secondly, de minimap mod by autospy has no islands or background, it's just a grid with nothing on it but ship icons.

Thirdly, none of the crosshairs i have tried seems to work. Right now i have the Tic-Tac by Hootorez installed and it doesn't work either.

Fourth and finally, just a minor bug really, but the scaling on hakabases ship contour icons seems to be a little bit off on my 1920x1080p screen.

I really hope i explained this to you so you can fix it, but feel free to ask me about more pictures etc.

I really love your work though and i hope you can keep up these awesome modpacks.

_Aslain_logs.zip

mods.txt

shot-16.05.31_21.20.29-0603.jpg

shot-16.05.31_21.23.18-0630.jpg

Edited by SewerPancake
moved the links for downloads

There were issues with the Training Room & Session Stats mod conflicting with the other minimap mods.  After a quick glance, I didn't see the specific minimap mod that others were having problems with.  I would try not using the Training Room & Session Stats mod and see if your problem goes away.

7 hours ago, BlueKQ said:

There were issues with the Training Room & Session Stats mod conflicting with the other minimap mods.  After a quick glance, I didn't see the specific minimap mod that others were having problems with.  I would try not using the Training Room & Session Stats mod and see if your problem goes away.

I'm really thankful for your reply, but this doesn't seem to be the problem. I unchecked this and instead of helping me it made it worse. Thanks for trying though,

• Administrator

Installed the same mods as you, except I changed to the stand alone Training Room enabler

1. I got no problem, I can load in 45sec before battle starts 

2. You can fix it if you install stand alone Training Room

3. doesn't work either.

4. Off how? I could not tell difference when I looked at the picture.

5. Crosshair works if you select static type 1

I noticed some serious bugs in todays update(5.6.0.03):

• Colored Kill Messages arent working at all (also, could you revert it back to green allied ship names and red enemy ship names? That was much better than current version)
  • Damage log isnt working any more ("minimap with ship names and damage log" version, didnt try the other ones)
  • Not really a bug, but annoying - pressing ALT turns on/off ship names on the minimap mod (very annoying when playing CV and using ALT for manual drops)
  • Somehow I lost the "Enemy ship destroyed" voices and sound... I have no idea how as I am not using any sound mods. This was the case in 5.6.0.02 too. Maybe colored kill messages are causing it?

I reverted back to 5.6.0.02 until some of those get fixed.

Im using the following mods:

• Ship countour icons - Aslains with HP bars
  • Krab crosshairs
  • Golden Premium COnsumable Icons
  • minimap by autospy
  • The Night Ocean (Yokosuka)
  • Historical Naval Ensings - Naval Ensign
  • Colored tracery by BlaskSkull
  • Gold premium ship icons
  • yellow borders of maps
  • various mods:
    • Better ship icons on compact carousel