Garage Appearance not working

After installing the newest Mod Pack (v.9.15.1.1.11) I've noticed that the icon to choose the garage appearance disappeared.

I checked twice if I checked the checkbox for the mod and installed the mod pack three times always with clean install and by letting it delete the download directory.

I use custom mods, but they are the same as before; icons and a custom radial menu. In the previous versions of the mod pack, the Garage Appearance Mod worked flawless.

Screenshots:

26af452f95.png

38257760eb.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Hey Aslain,

thanks for your response.

"Resolution" was a good idea!

I usually play the game in window mode at a resolution of 3840x2066.

Setting the resolution to 2560x1440 or lower, regardless of window or full screen mode, makes the icon visible. 

If I set the game to window mode, choose the resolution of 2560x1440 and then draw the window bigger by pulling the edges, at one point the UI scales up. That'd be around 2827x1538. When the UI elements scale up at this point the Garage Appearance icon disappears.

Here are two screenshots. Those are the most accurate values I could get by drawing the window bigger.

Somewhere between those two resolutions the UI scales up and the icon disappears. It is also nowhere else to be found in the window.

Resolution: 2824x1532

2d05384245.jpg

Resolution: 2827x1538

01028b7edb.jpg

Tiny Update on this.

I found out that the Garage Appearance icon only disappears, if you adjust the height. The width seems to be indifferent, i.e. I can stretch the windows as far as I want, but the icon doesn't disappear as long as the height is at 1535 pixels (most precise value I could find by stretching it little by little) or lower.

I hope this information was helpful somehow.

Sincerly

Kuraiko

PS: Of course I can change the garage by setting a low resolution, and after changing it, set back the resolution to my standard value.