Missing Vehicle Contour Icons on Panels (loading screen and battle panel)

Hello Aslain...

since WG's WoT Patch 9.15 the Vehicle Contour Icons of your Mod Pack won't work for me anymore.

I tried to install it everytime again and again new as soon as you came up with your newest Mod Pack versions.

It did not even matter which Icons I picked.

I usually pick "Contour Icons with Roman Tiers" but to make sure if others might work I picked the following instead:

"Simple with small font", "Wizard's [DLC]", "J1mbo's [DLC]... well I tried almost all of 'em but none worked.

Always those shitty Vanilla WG WoT Tank Icons showed up in the Game, just aweful!

Everything else I picked from your Mod Pack works fine for me.

And yes I cleaned the cache, fresh install etc... well of course because I did it more than one time ;-)

Oh before I forget... I was wondering if this problem would only occur with your Mod Pack or with other Packs aswell...

I tried the GDZ Mod Pack only to check out if the Contour Icons from there work and it did but the GDZ Mod Pack is no solution for me because of less and worse options to chose from compared to yours.

Well I hope you can find anything in the logs to help me why they don't work for me and how it can be fixed for me.

At last, thumbs up for your good work!

Screenshot:

shot_002.jpg

Logs:

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Hi again...

I did a fresh installation of WoT plus a fresh install of your MP but the result with the Contour Icons was the same :-/

I have no idea after fresh install of everything why this occurs...

Sadly it seems for now I have to live and deal with it...