Problem with modpack

Problem with Modpack, installed the .21 made 4 games and then suddenly the keyboard and mouse no longer work.
Unloading the cargo .23 version the game and even the carousel back to a single line and I get the message that the Modpack version is old and that I can download Laversine .23, but that was just installed.

I'm confused

well finally another person with colored sectors, I am not the only one.  I'd be happy to supply aslins logs if I knew how to do it.  It has to be a conflict in code between a couple mods that is doing this.  I hope we can help figure it out as it is somewhat annoying to play on a flat black or colored flat surface.   Any help I can be in submitting please respond to this log or mine and I will get it submitted.

Try checking the last two boxes at the end of choosing mods before install as well as the first "top" one.  This fixed all my problems, however it will totally clear caches so tanks when you sign on thinks its the first time and asks you to do the "how to tutorial".  You will then also have to update XVM again, but no more black and odd colored squares, it also fixed my load screen from being off centered on my PC.   Good luck...........  Hope this helps others.